- Case Manager for the successful party (Nipdec) in complex construction law arbitration in respect of the construction of the New Scarborough Hospital before an arbitrator appointed by the Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce under the 1999 FIDIC Conditions of Contract (2006-2011) – one of the largest building contract disputes in the history of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Case Manager for Nipdec’s successful opposition to Judicial Review Application brought by a contractor in CV2005-00460 (2006 decision of Jamadar J, as he then was) in relation to pre-qualification to tender for renovations to the Mount Hope Women’s Hospital.
- Legal Advisor to a statutory authority in the resolution of its disputes with separate contractors concerning, first, the rehabilitation and improvement of an airport runway (2004 to 2008), including representation before the Dispute Adjudication Board (2008) and, secondly, the modification and expansion of an apron (aircraft parking facility) (2005 to 2006) at separate international airports.
- Legal Advisor to a state-owned enterprise in its arbitral dispute (now resolved) with a contractor over the construction of a maximum security prison for the Government of a CARICOM Member State (2004 to 2007).
- Legal Advisor to a State Corporation in the settlement of a dispute with a contractor arising from the completion of construction of a public secondary school (2005).