Banking and Finance - Transactional
- Standing attorneys for many years for one of Trinidad and Tobago’s largest banking groups and advising on and preparing documentation for a wide range of loans (secured and unsecured), bond issues (both government and corporate), project finance, aircraft financing, ship financing, receiverships and liquidations, banking and financial law issues, loan restructuring.
- Acted for a local banking group in a series of aircraft financings for the entire fleet of aircraft of a carrier. Prepared ship financings documentation for local bank in respect of local and foreign registry ships.
- Acted for various borrowers or lenders in project financing transactions.
- Acted for a local bank in a secured loan to a power company in the region together with documentation for sale of sub-participations.
- Acted for a local bank in preparing BOLT project financing documentation for construction of the office for the Ministry of the Attorney General, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Acted for a local bank in preparing documentation for several Trinidad and Tobago Government bond issues and government-guaranteed bond issues by state corporations and statutory undertakings.